Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ouch!

Well, here we are at another stage....biting! Last night was pretty good, minimal fit pitching and only 1 time out for biting me on the butt! Yes, you read that right, she was not happy with me and walked right up behind me while I was cooking dinner and about took a chuck out of my right butt cheek. Um, hello...that was not pleasant. We are trying to not spank because she is becoming more aggressive with us and the dogs, so we are trying to teach her not to hit. She has taken to biting herself, which I tell her is fine, she is just going to hurt herself, but not to bite others. And she can throw with the best of them...and the force behind it is unbelievable. I am going to have to start watching her more, that's for sure.

Her sentences are starting to form more and more. Her big thing now is "No walk." We just have to walk away from her and let her cry. Eventually she follows us to where ever we are going, but not after letting us know how unhappy she is with that decision. Oh, and she points to us and says "Shhh." We will tell her no about something and she will whip around and point that finger and go "shh, mommy" or "shhh, Daddy." It is so funny. It's a bad habit, but it is so hard not to laugh at it. She does tell us that we are either nice or not nice depending on the situation. She doesn't say "sorry" yet, but she will give you a hug if you tell her to say "sorry." I tell you, it is toooo much.

That's about it for our world. Have a great rest of the day.

Later, peeps!

1 comment:

black betty said...

LOL!!! the diva bit me on the butt once!! too funnah!