Monday, February 9, 2009

photo meme


This is what you do...
1) go to the 4th folder in my computer where you store your pictures. 2) pick the 4th picture in that folder. 3) explain the picture. 4) tag 4 people to do the same.
Okay, I did this at work, so there really was no telling what I would come up with....and this was it. This is Luke Bryan, a country singer. He opened up for Dierks Bentley, exactly a year ago this week. This was how I spent my Valentine's last year....looking at hot men! Woohoo! I went with my friend Michele.
I tag Christine, Francine, Stacey and Julie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh!! i love dierks and his band!!! their awesome!!! i didn't see luke with them......but i've been to a few live shows of theirs. they're the best!

Free and Easy Down the Road I Go is my favorite song!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnA86E3WkE