Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday night

I have two short stories for you:

Last night as I was cooking dinner, Emilia came up to me and said "uh-oh, Mommy" followed by "poo-poo" and "pee-poo" so I took her to the potty and she sat on the big girl potty and not 1 minute later, she pee-peed in the potty. And she peed quite a bit, so it seems that she is getting better at holding it and this was the first time that she had told me beforehand that she needed to go potty. I am so excited......I am so over diapers! Oh, and she went in the potty twice yesterday at daycare.

Story #2 - Again while I was cooking dinner last night, after Emilia had used the potty, she came back in the kitchen and started playing. She grabbed the Fruity Cheerio box out of the recycle can and was playing with it when she pulled out this little silver package. I thought it was a toy, so I let her play with it. She took it to Ricky and wanted him to open it, which he did and pulled out a Discover Gift Card.......whoa! Dooooo what! I grabbed the box and it said, right there on the front, 1 in 10 boxes contain a General Mills discover Gift Card. The amounts were $5, $10 & $25. We got the $25 one. I have to say that she is most definitely our little lucky charm....she had the winning scratch off and she found the gift card. I think she's a keeper!

Happy Thursday party peeps! Don't forget Grey's Season Finale tonight. I will be on my couch with a box of tissues. Holla!

1 comment:

black betty said...

awesome. can she come to my house and help me find some moolah???? :)