Monday, March 16, 2009

terrible, terrible twos

If there was ever any doubt, before, if Emilia is in the throws of the terrible twos.....THERE IS NO DOUBT NOW! Spitting, hitting, slapping, biting, throwing hissy fits, refusing to eat unless she is held, or just refusing to eat at all, wanting to be held ALL the time, the crying, the screaming, the whining. This is undoubtedly the best birth control, ever!

I thought she just wasn't feeling good because she has basically been sick since January, but now I think it is just the terrible twos. And it is terrible. I am so exasperated, I just can't even get into any stories. Needless to say, Emilia and I stayed home all weekend....she is not going back in public until she is 25.

This too shall pass.
That that doesn't kill me, makes me stronger...

1 comment:

AM said...

I feel ya, boo. Wait till she gets mouthy. ugh...