Thursday, March 19, 2009

today is picture day

Today is Emilia's first daycare picture day. I am so excited. I put her in this super cute navy bandana type sundress that her Aunt Kristi gave her for Christmas. It is so cute. The only bow she would allow in her hair was a 4th of July bow, a red and white striped bow with a blue star in the middle. It might not necessarily match exactly, but she looks real cute. And true to form, I asked them to take her shoes off so I can have pictures of my little barefoot baby. One of her teachers, Ms. Meridith, said that they are going to try to take a class picture too. I was real excited about that. I would love to have one of those. Good luck to them with trying to get 24 one year olds to sit still long enough to do that. Anyway, once I get them, in about a month, I will scan it and post it.

1 comment:

black betty said...

can't wait to see the pic...you BETTER post it!!! it doesn't matter what they wear. they will always be cute!!! :)