Tuesday, January 6, 2009

first day at big girl school

Well, Emilia survived her first day of "big girl school," yesterday. She LOVED it! Well, I am assuming that she loved it. For those who don't know, Emilia started at O2B Kids College at Hunters Crossing yesterday. They said the only time that she cried was at nap time, which I expected, but that was it. She ate most of her lunch and snacks and she took a short nap and played her little self silly. They said that she made friends and p[layed well with others, and may possibly even have a new boyfriend, Mason. I have yet to meet this Mason boy, but I am going to have to scope him out soon. Maybe he was the little boy with the cute cowboy boots that I saw the other day...maybe not. Who knows!?!?!?!? Anyway, she had a good day!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

when you find out who "mason" is, let me know if it is Mason
Blair. He is a cutie! If so, his parents and I are friends from Live Oak. Glad Emilia had a good day.

Julie said...

I am so glad you like the new daycare. I thought of you over christmas...long story short, I bought Ashley Ryan a piggy bank that had play coins and the damn thing only sang in spanish!!! Needless to say, it went back!