Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ahhhhhh, much better!

Tonight was muuuuuch better! I have figured out that if I sing her songs in the car, she won't scream, she just says "happy" over and over again....that is my cue for the 'if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands' song. That is her most favoritest song.....evahhhhh! Alright, so I have to pack juice and cockles with me every day and I may buy a kids CD so I can spare her tiny ears. Anyway, we made it through the ride home and believe it or not, she was pretty okay at the house, there were a couple moments of whining and a tear or two shed, but no screaming, very little throwing and no hitting. It was sooooo nice!!! Have I mentioned that...how nice it was. We made it through bath time and milk to our new 7 p.m. bedtime and all is well in the McKittrick house. Mama can go to bed not so crabby tonight!

No comments: