Friday, August 28, 2009

show me that school spirit!


Today is school spirit day at school! She was so excited to wear a cheerleader outfit. She has many....and by many, I mean she has 2 different Florida cheerleader outfits and 1 Mississippi State outfit. I can't wait to see her in all of them. This was the only one that I didn't have to take tags off of, so it was the easiest since we were overslept this morning. Anyway, if you aren't a Gator fan, doesn't his make you want to be one???? This is the cutest Gator Cheerleader you have ever seen!!!!! Here are a few more to enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
...and the sassiest one of all...
Photobucket
Go Gators!

2 comments:

black betty said...

she is so frickin' cute!

black betty said...

hello??? are you der??? :(

btw, my word captcha is damitted!!!

yes...so write a blog, damitted!!! :)